Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I have been playing for a long time, and I have many friends in the game, but I receive very few gifts from life. Is there an explanation?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @annaben🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
Please see if this explanation from the Kingsters makes sense --> HERE (click on the Green letters).
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫