Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my mother changed her mobile phone and forget her password and then she can't get access to her game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
privacy team said ask from froum
oh my God
I want my account
game start at Lavel 1
we don't know game synce with email or not
I received email said send email to privacy@support.king.com
I received 2 email but don't say any thing about email and password
In option I enable one menu recive email from king website
some body help please 🙏
Goodbye acount
I send contact again and wait for answer
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Forward my friend PummyRaj. If you don't receive any email to your spam folder or junk mail, please email Player Support so they can manually reset the password for you.
https://soporto.king.com/contact
support team do not answer yet
every thing means level 3000 name and familly
thanks
I send email and say everything about my problem
Hello @mehrdadsdm🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your mother is having issues to log into her game account. You will have to contact the King Player Support team, as only they can help you to retrieve her game account.
Please click on this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact -- Fill up the form that you see and Submit it.
If you have anu questions, please post back and let me know🍫🍫
she was forgets her email