Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Way I tot no boosters anymore when is lost a level ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It happens to a lot of players. Ads come and go and not all players receive them. For more information check here:
when my turn is over I can normally watch advertisements for extra moves. Now I don't get this option anymore
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail?