Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anybody else noticed that gold bars have dropped to 40 from 45 if you win the level race?Also if I didn't finish the level I got 3 moves and a UFO,that's changed to 5 moves only .Come on king if you want us to play make it worthwhile..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Shello60 yes other players have commented on the fact that they only receive 40 gold bars instead of 45 for winning the Champions Race. Some people have said that the change was temporary (a month) so hopefully this will be the same for you as well.
Also if I didn't finish the level I got 3 moves and a UFO,that's changed to 5 moves only
Something similar has happened to me as well, but instead of 5 moves I get 3. Hopefully this will just be a temporary change as well.