Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My option to purchase 6 hour unlimited lives with gold bars went away. Is there any way to purchase lives by hours with gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Need life
Click on your heart (the one where your standard five lives is shown) @nermthegerm90 and you can buy lives there.
Hi @nermthegerm90 I still have this option in all of my games and I am surprised you don't because I thought we all get the same inventory purchase offers. Tap on your player icon on the main map and it will show your profile and inventory. Then click on the heart with the infinity symbol on the left and the option to buy 6 hours of free lives should come up:
Hi there and welcome to the community ๐
Sorry to hear the offer is no longer available. Is that the one you get when you're out of lives?
If yes, I'm afraid you will have to keep an eye on it to see when the offer is available again and it only shows when you are out of lives.