Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got frozen at last level of candy royale while trying to buy additional moves. We were 6 left for 500 gold bars and I already lost all my boosters trying to win the gold bars including 2x UFO 3 x lollipops, 2x hands and 1x pinata :(((. I got nothing so pls refund me the boosters and 40 goldbar that I lost in the process..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for returning the gold bars but why not the boosters as well as additional bard which I would have won by sharing in 7 the 500 hold bars?