Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don’t know why logged in my son account and I lost main .. I was in level 15500
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lobnaalsheik🤗 A Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you and your son sharing a device? I am thinking that one of you must have logged into their game without (properly) logging out of other account, which causes this glitch - to lose progress of one accounts!!
Please see if the tips in THIS link (click on the Green letters) helps you to bring back your level. If it didn't, you will have to contact the King Player Support team.
Please let me know if you need help with it🍫🍫
Please help