Tips for tricky level - Emmanuel Katto

Options
emmanuelkatto
emmanuelkatto Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I am Emmanuel Katto from UK. I want to know What are some advanced strategies or tips for clearing tricky levels in Candy Crush without spending real money on boosters or extra moves?"

Best Answer

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,047 Legend
    edited February 22 Answer ✓
    Options

My tips would be:

Don't let the game fool you. Game boards are pre determined. Know and recognise which type of game board you have. Game boards come mostly in four categories and change each time you attempt the same level. They are set to either leave players one or two moves/orders short, pass easily (lucky board), pass with the right strategy, or fail whatever you do. Follow the first one or two moves the game suggests and it may then already become obvious if you will have a chance to pass. Then, according to which game board you have, use boosters wisely and use gold wisely. If you are on a good win streak and are just one move/order short, then pay the 10 gold or use the lollipop you saved up for this, it is worth it to keep your win streak. If the game board is hopeless, don't waste gold or boosters but keep trying the level again and again, without wasting your starting boosters, until the game offers you enough extra moves to pass for 10 gold.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,453 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Which level are you play ? Start crushing the candies from the bottom, Learn how to create special candies and use them and Use combos properly for best results

Please also check this page Here

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,047 Legend
    edited February 22 Answer ✓
    Options

My tips would be:

Don't let the game fool you. Game boards are pre determined. Know and recognise which type of game board you have. Game boards come mostly in four categories and change each time you attempt the same level. They are set to either leave players one or two moves/orders short, pass easily (lucky board), pass with the right strategy, or fail whatever you do. Follow the first one or two moves the game suggests and it may then already become obvious if you will have a chance to pass. Then, according to which game board you have, use boosters wisely and use gold wisely. If you are on a good win streak and are just one move/order short, then pay the 10 gold or use the lollipop you saved up for this, it is worth it to keep your win streak. If the game board is hopeless, don't waste gold or boosters but keep trying the level again and again, without wasting your starting boosters, until the game offers you enough extra moves to pass for 10 gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?