Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve played gms for yrs and can’t get my original progress! I’m NOT starting over it’s BS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kbarczak04🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your game progress after downloading the game on a new device!
I understand how hard it is to retrieve the game that we have played for a long time! Our King Community In-charge team has provided some Help Articles to help us in this kind of situations. Please check this article to get your progress back --> Lost your levels? Help is here
If you still need assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫