Apparently you deleted my King.com account, sometime after April 2023, which is the last date on an email from King.com in my Yahoo email account.
So, I just had to create a new account to even send you this email. Lovely (yes, that's sarcasm). Yes, I tried resetting my password for the original account and got exactly zilch. For the record, both accounts use the same email address (which your system was happy to accept).
I have all of the emails that I directly received from King.com with my original login and password. How many would you like to see as proof?
This whole thing poses a problem with game progress. When I logged in with the new login and password, your system asked to combine the 2 accounts, so somewhere in your computer system there is recognition that I had an account already; it just would not let me access it. I declined to combine the accounts since there seemed to be the distinct possibility that it would reset everything to the beginning as a supposedly new player.
So far, progress still seems to be saved via Facebook, therefore, it must still be on King's servers - somewhere.
Evidently, Facebook has decided to reduce or stop hosting services for some games. King.com games no longer show up in searches on Facebook but are still playable because I had played them in the past. So, I'd like to keep my progress while playing somewhere. Any suggestions as to where to continue playing King.com games after Facebook dumps you completely?
Player ID: 3642562930
Candy Crush Saga: Level 564
Candy Crush Soda Saga: Level 2366
Farm Heroes Saga: Level 129
Blossom Blast Saga: Level 159
For the time being, I would like to get my original King account reactivated. How about it?
Thanks for your assistance.