Impossible 9846

Options
Hampsteri
Hampsteri Posts: 2 Newbie

I have tried this level tens and tens of times and not even ONCE the has been enough liquorice to collect!!! Never even near enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I'll delete the whole game...

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,802 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Could you please take a screenshot level 9846?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,127 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Hampsteri and welcome to our friendly community! I can certainly understand your frustration. I play on an iPhone and I did need 5 extra moves to finish and get all the licorice. With levels of this type, where you need to collect something and there are definitely not enough of the item on the opening board, you want to make sure you keep the dispensers, where you can get more of the item, as clear as possible so more can drop down. The sooner you clear the initial licorice that is on the board, the sooner you will get more licorice dropping on the board.

Two main dispensers are in the upper right and left sides of the board, but you can't make matches next to the licorice until the drop down into the lower half of the board. If at all possible, make a strip/wrap combo in the upper middle section of the board, this will clear most of the candies that are preventing more licorice to drop and you will find that as soon as you do, more licorice will drop.

You also have licorice dispensers at the top of the bottom part of the board - if you can get a horizontal stripe to clear those 5 dispensers at once, you should then get 3-5 licorice to drop on the board.

The fish can help, but I found them more useful to get the jelly that you need. Also with just 4 colors on the board, I found it wasn't too difficult to make special candies/combos. I even had a cb form on its own.

I wish you the best of luck!

😊🐨💕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?