How to get ready to win All Stars (or not)

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 6,286 Level 5

I've been working on this all year:

So this is what I would recommend for anyone wanting to seriously compete to get to the All Stars final:

Start a new game of Candy Crush NOW!

It's not too late. Start a new game now, then play as many levels as you feel you can manage and hoard the gold and boosters the game gives you and find any tricks and glitches to get more boosters. Win every episode race and gain all that gold it gives you. Then use the gold to buy boosters you haven't got for free: I spend mine on Party poppers and striped candies.

So this is my inventory after under two months leisurely play of about an hour per day. I have 3302 gold and a lot of boosters by the time I reached level 1806. I play each episode in half an hour, so these 120 episodes took me about 60 hours to achieve. I took two months playing about an hour per day, but it could be achieved in one month if you play two hours every day. So get ready for All Stars now!

Okay, so I'm not being entirely serious, because if humble little ME can get this many boosters and 3000+ gold by playing Candy Crush for 60 hours, then amongst the millions of Crushers there will be thousands of other players out there who can do much, much better than me!

If you think you are good at Candy Crush, I can assure you there are always players better than you.

None of the final winners will have spent any money on the competition, so please don't waste your cash thinking you can buy your place into the final. Just have fun playing your normal game to see how far you can get.

And please, above all, when the Terms and Conditions get published, read them! Make sure you understand them!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?