Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot seem to connect. Ive tried ever suggestion on here apart from deleting the app.
Does someone know if offloading the app will cause loss of boosters? Apple device
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sonya8🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
First of all, "offloading" the App will not make you lose your boosters👍️
Since you are using iOS, check if you have iCloud service and if you can back-up your game to the iCloud. This way, you will not lose progress, boosters, etc., even if you reinstall the App!!
I have an iPad, but I have not tried that! Hence, I cannot assist you much about it! But, you can contact Apple support and find out how to create an iCloud account and how to back-up your game🍫🍫
Hi, I have already tried all of this it doesn't work.
Please can you tell me if offloading the app on IOS will make me lose all my boosters?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here