Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Used to be 45, which is low already but now it’s 40?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow 250 levels impressive…no more gold for you I guess. The most I won 18 at level 8766.
I have three games, two also now only get 40 gold for the champions race, the third still gets 45. It is clearly one of many tests King are running. They offer different rewards in most events now to different test groups of players.