Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good evening again, so I'm now level 104. But it doesn't work in the app? That's really annoying, it's actually a game I like. I hope I can get help here now?
Nice evening
Kind regards
Manfred K
noth
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I'm not sure what the problem is? Could you explain in some more detail? What is that second screenshot you show us? It's not Candy Crush. What is that?