Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are people able to cheat on candy crush saga, I've noticed what looks like impossible top scores when playing for 100 gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Most scores that seem impossible actually are possible to achieve. I have calculated that I play at a speed that will allow me to obtain a score of 2000-3000 per minute in events like this, by playing a new episode (with the 30x multiplier) in 20-30 minutes. If I played for 24 out of 48 hours then the maximum I could achieve is about 4 million. Of course this is not worth the effort for 100 gold bars, but come All Stars, those are the kind of scores a player will have to beat.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Which challenges are you play ?