Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t play any of the 20 extra lives per day because I have ZERO. I request lives every time I finish 5 lives.
Please advise what’s happening.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @poppppp🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I would recommend you to send a complaint to the King Support team, so that they can check what's going on.
Please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact.
While filling out the form, please follow below steps
You will be receiving an automated email as initial response! Please don't get discouraged as it is the norm. After 24 hours, please send a reply to that automated email itself. You should hear from an actual agent within 72 hours (max).
If you did not receive any message by then, please send another reply and inform them that you are still waiting for assistance.
If you have any other questions, please reply back and let us know🍫🍫
I have the same issue. I’m playing as much as I always have, and have always received many more lives than I do now.
it is a noticeable change and massively disappointing.
what is the issue please?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here