Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cassyk the Restart Required message is an old issue that goes back to April 2023. It used to be that this message could just be closed and you could just carry on with your game. There are also lots of reports about the Chocolate Box freezing their game. I think you must be suffering from both of these issues at the same time.
Unfortunately I haven't seen a fix offered for the Chocolate Box issues. If restarting your game doesn't work then please try signing out of your before restarting your device and then signing back into your game.
I am not getting my chocolate box rewards. It keeps saying restart but don’t uninstall. I have done it several times without success.