Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reach the final level 4 times I am not receiving my 25 bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ballie1🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, what is the event that you did not receive the Gold Bars from? Do you have a screenshot that you won the event?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
This game cheating me out of my bars