Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't receive the 100 gold bars from the gold rush, I came first.
Luciana Villela
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LucianaVillela7🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars. For any and all missing rewards, you will have to contact the King Player Support team. So that, they can check what happened and send your goodies.
Please click on this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are playing on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫