๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Kingdom Race?

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    Options

Almost seems like they are starting in unify events and not having 10 different versions of the super common ones like episode race and chocolate box.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,257 Candy Moderator
    edited March 6
    Options

Hello @Pyrolight๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

I gave a heads-up to QueenB! Let's see if she has any input๐Ÿค”

And, I am sorry to know about your posts!! Are they disappearing or going into Approval? I remember that Christine also had reported about it before!!

• Pyrolight
    Options

Sometimes the vanish and sometimes I think they end up going to approval but "silently" ie I can't tell if they have gone to approval.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,960 Legend
    edited March 6
    Options

There is the minutest, tiniest and fleeting little appearance in the bottom left corner that states when your post has been sent for approval. You blink, and you'll miss it.

Actually, mine have stopped going for approval unless I really use a forbidden word. They used to disappear for no apparent reason but that seemed to stop when I got to Level 5 in this community. So keep posting @Pyrolight and maybe yours will survive better as well. By the way I'm back on Champions Race and yes, it's the 40 gold version.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for raising this, great catch ๐Ÿ˜‰

The team is testing changing the name from Episode Race to Kingdom Race as we believe it fits better with the Candy narrative.

There are still some updates to be made so that is why you might see pop ups with Episode Race still.

So what do you all think, do we like Kingdom Race instead of Episode Race?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

@Pyrolight @christinewupp I received this yesterday and I think it was delivered in a less than professional manner.

On Tuesday I left an Episode with one level left to complete. I was five levels in the lead and had a Win Streak of 31. When I opened my game on Wednesday the Episode Race had disappeared. I played the last level of the Episode in the hope that it would cause the Episode Race to reappear. It didn't.

I played the next Episode and the Episode Race still didn't appear but strangely when I finished that Episode I received a message saying that I had come second in the Race

On the start of the next Episode the Kingdom Race appeared.

@QueenB if this is how King are deploying a new feature then it will explain all the complaints regarding not receiving gold for completing an Episode Race or two.

Also as I previously mentioned I don't think the Kingdom Race is a good fit for the feature. Afterall we aren't racing to complete the Kingdom we are racing to complete an Episode.

Additionally there is no mention of Kingdom anywhere else in the game, so is likely to leave a lot of players nonplussed.

• Pyrolight
    Options

@Pyrolight@christinewupp I received this yesterday and I think it was delivered in a less than professional manner.

I happened to not be in a race at the time. I would have assumed it would just be a replacement of some text and backgrounds, not something that would break existing races

@QueenB

I dunno, I like it but at the same time I agree with Alienscar, we really don't have much in the way of other references to being in a Kingdom and episode race was more self explanatory.

Honestly getting rid of champions race and making them all the same name would be better. It is still odd having 3 episode races and then champions race IMO. I know they get "harder" but that really could just be in the notes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?