Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Problems in Candy Crush to give and recieve lifes in app+ problem to buy in app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, when I am in the game .
Hi Pia 🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Are you having this connection issue while trying to buy lives and/or boosters? Or while trying to login into the game itself?
Can you please clarify?
Hi, I am not able to give and Get lives in Candy Crush, also not able to buy lives and don’t Get any boosters , it comes up that it is some connection fail, but I have no problems , to buy, Get boosters , can give and Get life in Candy Crush Soda , which I also play . I have tried to go in and out of wifi , on and off flightmodus . So I conclude with that it is no wrong with my device . Please help
Pia
Hello @Pia_Andersson🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! Our Candy Crush Saga Community allows English language only for everybody to communicate and understand!
Can you please post your comment again in English?
Thank you🍫🍫
Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!