Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was trying to get my player points on Google play so that i use them towards a purchasing more Candy Crush store items. When trying to go back to the game, the King website was blank. I mistakenly pressed the wrong button and now im unable to retrieve my progress and my account. I see option to retrieve it but the screen is blank and its not showing anything that i type. Also i dont know which email my King account is connected to. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Gamer72🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Can you please try this --> Close the game App -- Turn off your device -- wait for few minutes -- then turn on the device -- reopen the App and see if it lets you to log in like usual.
A mobile device
Hello @Gamer72🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫