Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't play game because when I open application it goes to black
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iPhone 14 pro max
The screen goes black when I press the play button (the application hangs) and nothing works, so I need to close it. I have attached screenshot for your reference
Hello @Ashikshaff🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You said "when you open application" -- did you mean the game itself OR after clicking on the "HUB" icon? Can you please clarify?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?