Candy Crush royal race

Options
Fran334
Fran334 Posts: 380 Level 3

I had a game notice that I had won I had a timed booster and 25 gold bars but my i pad froze so it cut out when I went back in the game I had no gold bar update or any bonuses

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Fran334🤗

It might not be the "Candy Royale" event that you have received Gold Bars along with a timed booster! We usually receive a timed booster while we are in the race and after winning a level! The GB will be rewarded at the end of the race.

But, whatever feature or event that is, please contact the King Player Support team to find out what happened to your reward! Since you are playing on an iPad, you can send your complaint directly from your game. If you are not aware, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Scroll down to Events and click on it;
    • See if the event you played is in the list. If not, select a random event and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" button you see at the bottom of the screen;
    • Fill out the form and Submit.

You will have to wait for (up to) 72 hours to receive a reply from an actual agent. So, please be patient and do not give up.

Let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

Hello @Fran334 if your game crashed whilst playing the Royale this would explain why you didn't receive the timed booster. The Royale awards five minute boosters as you progress, but if your game crashed then it is highly likely that the booster ran out of time before you reopened your level.

The 25 gold bars was probably a message about your share of the gold and not an actual prize. You have to complete the Royale to obtain any gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?