Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't get the coins I purchased?? I Purchased 50 I only got 20...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Swest2🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items!!
Please see --> THIS Page <-- (click on the Green lettered link) to find details about how to get your missing items. You will find detailed info according to the device you are using.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫