Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not offered Dachs as a friend to help beat level 1280. How can I possibly beat it without him? I've tried countless ways and nothing gets me even close. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Yummom🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
At present, you are in Candy Crush Saga area! By any chance, are you talking about the level in Candy Crush Friends Saga?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫