Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Suddenly my gold disappeared from my account. What is happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! I checked all those you mentioned...I'm playing on the app version. It went from 80 bars to 17 out of the blue.
How do I send the complaint?
Thank you!
Hello @rivkaisler🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your Gold Bars are disappeared from your game!!
Do you see a spinning circle where the Gold Bars are supposed to be? Did you make sure that you are logged into your regular account? If everything is working fine and you are sure that you did not spend them, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team.
Are you playing the App version of the game OR the Facebook browser? Do you need help with sending complaint?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫