Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is candy crush loading so big that I can not play it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The screen has like 150 or more size fonts and pictures and it is so big I can not play, farm heros and double down casino does too.
Hello @pamdupree🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing!! Can you please explain a bit more?
What do you mean by Candy Crush loading "so big"?
Which device are you using? Will you be able to post a screenshot for me?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫