Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get my refund of ksh 300 I sent twice
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here
Hello @kwamboka🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry!! Did you pay 2 times for a purchase you made in the game? If so, you will have to contact the Customer Support team to get the refund.
Which device are you using?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫