Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My real friends aren’t showing up on the podium and we play together often. Also all of my lives disappeared and I was maxed out. This game has changed so much and it’s disappointing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bots not boys
Yeah I’m not interested in playing with those people. It was fun before to interact with my real friends and family. It’s time to let this game go if this is the direction it’s heading.
Oh! I understand your point! When you said "podium", you were referring to --> Weekly Race and Sam's Streak, etc., right?
The one change I found useful is to make friends from the players we see on the game map! I play through Kingdom account and I will have to settle with the players King randomly sends towards me!
I will send your feedback to our Candy Community In-charge, so that they can pass it on to the game studio! May be they will change it back to how it was🤞
Yes candy crush saga. I’m only playing with strangers now. My real friends can send and receive lives but we are never on the podium together as we once were. I don’t enjoy playing with random people or boys so I’m not sure how the changes are great. I play on iOS linked to my Facebook acct.
Hello @sassburks🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Are you talking about your friends not showing up in Weekly Race, etc.?
It is true that the game changed a lot lately, but some of the changes are good changes! Because, now, we can friend many players that show up on our game map!
With regards to lives disappeared, are you playing on a computer - Facebook browser?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫