Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
πππππππππ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video
Hi @JoguChaudhary . I have seen a few posts showing exactly the same problem you ran into. It probably happens when the blockers are removed in the wrong order, such as if starting with lots of boosters exploding early on, but I cannot recreate this glitch at all in my game, so I think you must have been really unlucky and it probably didn't happen second time you played the level. But it's a terrible shame to lose your win streak like that!
How come your purple candies are stars? Mine aren't (yet) and I'm playing the latest update.
Hmm, strange π€
Are you still on this level? Did anything special happened in the game play, did it shuffle, any boosters ect that made the dragon land in the left field?
Also, which game app version do you have there?
Hi