Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't collect any of my stuff...that little circle keeps on going around and around and telling me that it can't connect to the App Store.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back and confirming that you are playing Candy Crush Saga @AlittleTipsy🤗
I will need more details regarding the connection issue, please!
With which events' rewards are you experiencing this issue? By any chance, do you have any screenshots for me to show to our Community In-charge?
Also, which device are you using to play the game? If it is a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, can you check for the version you have right now?
Thank you🍫🍫
And that makes more sense to me as far as the newbie title. This is my second time around... had to start over after being being over level 4,000 so I'm probably a little over sensitive. I'm sorry about that. I'm so attached to this game. It's my biggest stress reliever.
It's in regard to Candy Crush Saga and I can play the game but it won't connect to collect any rewards. The little loading circle just keeps going around and around forever and ever .
Hello @AlittleTipsy🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I need a bit of clarification please...
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, are you having connection issue to collect all the rewards - as in Daily Treat Machine, Booster Wheel, etc., OR is it from the Candy Store, when you try to purchases some boosters?
With regards to "Newbie" title -- Since you have just joined this King Community Forum, you are being called as "Newbie"!
Can you please answer above questions and clarify for me. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
And I am not a newbie!!! Where does that come from?