Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m getting sick of my gold bars disappearing. When I get to 1300/1400 or so I start losing bars by 100-150 at a time. I’m starting to think someone is hacking my account. Anyone else have this problem? It’s happened on multiple occasions.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there! 👋😊
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Oh Dear! Very sorry to hear about you lost 100-150 Gold Bars due to this happened now. 😢
Please report this to their Player Support team here and then ask and send your Game ID (How to find your Game ID), so I hope they can contact and help you soon. 😊
⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊