Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has been sent out again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Alienscar It figures since it's King.
It is a waste of time @cookiemae and essentially a data mining exercise. I have been a member for three years and they definitely do not conduct a survey every month. The surveys I have completed have all been about Events or what I watch on TV. I have seen no evidence that they take note of any feedback sent.
Hi @cookiemae🤗
That is indeed helpful! And, I hope that whoever is included in this "Panel", would take time and provide their feedback!
Unfortunately, I am not a part of it😕