Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does everything in the game moves so fast?
It makes me stressed instead of relaxed!
Less fun to play now..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @LDWHπ€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Do you see a Button with 2 Pink arrows in the bottom right corner of your game screen -- it will appear after you open each level!
(sharing a screenshot posted by another player)
If so, you simply click on it and it becomes just one arrow. Means, your game is not faster anymoreπ€©
If this is not what you are talking about and having a different issue, please post back and let me knowπ«π«
@LDWH π€
Keep crushing π«π«
@PummyRaj Found it! Game is back to normal!! Thank you so much ππΌππΌ
@ level 5293 so I guess I should know if this had going on for a longer time. This fast moves started recently.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Β The King Team is already aware of this issue, and they are working on a solution. I will add your post as feedback, for any good idea You can post here
Hi @LDWH Yes, the candies do move fast from one move to the next. It is not possible to follow the candies with your eyes during cascades, but I think this is how the game works, and it has been like this since I started playing many years ago. If this stresses you Candy Crush is probably not the right game for you.