Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are there no more episode races?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Leo02020 🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I have reported this issue to our Candy Community In-charge. I will get back to you if I have any news!
In the meantime, can you please give me these details⬇️
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Talk to you soon 🍫🍫
I have reported about it, dear @Alienscar!
QueenB is waiting on details about “Kingdom race” and the issues 👍
Hello @Leo02020 the same thing happened to me yesterday as well. My episode race disappeared one level from me finishing a race. It came back after I had completed 16 levels. This means I missed out on two episode race rewards. When it came back it had been changed to the Kingdom Race with a top reward of only 35 gold. Play your next Episode and see if your Race reappears.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game.