Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I've been playing my Candy crush saga for a long time. I signed up with my Facebook profile. But in this community I've signed up only via email. And how can I synchronize with my level?
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Shohruh1985🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Your game account and this King Community account are not one and the same! You can link both these accounts - which will help in the instances where the Kingsters would need your account details for any issues you are experiencing!
Are you looking for creating a Kingdom account and "sync" both Facebook and King account?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫