Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a way I can purchase ad free candy crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I managed to remove ads from my game by going turning off personalised ads in my privacy settings. Go into settings , the cogwheel in your game screen.
Then into "my account".
Then click onto "privacy and security". Then this screen will open:
When I had personalized ads enabled I clicked on the green arrow and then had access to a screen where I could "reject all" personalized adverts. After that ads disappeared.
On the other hand, if you want to "purchase" ad free Candy Crush, then the easiest way is to make ANY in game purchase. Adverts will disappear from your game within days of making any purchase. So just buy a cheap in game offer that appeals to you.
Hello @punkvett🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The King Saga games are "free" games with the option to purchase in-app boosters!
Unfortunately, as players, we cannot do anything to reduce the Ads! It's either you get them or you don't!! There are many players (including me) that would like to have Ads in their game, but they don't appear!!
May be, you can write to the King Player Support team and seek their assistance on "how to remove the Ads" from your game!! Please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫