Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change my avatar?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Facebook
No, I don’t have that and it’s super annoying. Evrryone said s a black cat- why can’t I change mine?? I’m logged in here and there- diffeeent avatars. I just want to be different so I can see where I am in the contests- this is so annoying
Hello @fayeday95🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When you open your "profile" page, do you see a camera icon on your current profile picture, like shown in below image?
Kingdom
Hello @jane2go1🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you asking to change the Avatar in your game or in this Community? If it is the game, are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫