Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do we get rid of the octopus without it adding more blocks?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Jaxinabox🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
It looks like the level has changed a lot since I played (9 years ago😅)!!
Only thing you can do to get rid of the Octopus is to make combos around it. The Octopus will leave the board by spreading Jelly where it was resting. Then, you will have to play the level just like any other Jelly level!
If I get a chance, I will scroll down and see if I can find any tips📍
Please post back and let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
Candy crush saga 639
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level or Game are you play ?