Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Been playing for years the candies falling down usually pop the boosters I have worked hard to create its depressing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This can happen on some levels. This one has few colours, so the chances of this sort of automatic explosion is higher than on levels with fewer colours.
I would suggest you follow the prompted first two moves, as these may bring down the candies that the game intends for you to break up the blockers. Quite often I find if you play a seemingly clever move not intended by the game it will blow up my candies like you describe, but if I play the moves written into the game then they will not blow up and help me instead. So starting off with the two first moves recommended by the game can help get on the right track.
It seems everything I finally get a color bomb or striped candy or have both ready to switch with each other the next move I make always seems to break them for me before I can combine them myself to make a sweet explosion ,,seems to happen alot of times just something I'm having trouble with
Hello @Latex2229π€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
In your opening post, you said "candies falling down usually pop the boosters"!! What does that mean? Can you please explain a bit more?
I did not check this level yet! But, just to make sure... are you not able to finish the level, as you cannot remove all the blockers, within given moves?
7335
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this to the game Team. Which level are you play?