Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Could you please assist me as I think that I won the weekly race but could not claim the rewards. Is there a reason. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have found that if you don't claim it soon enough it disappears and resets for the new week. I am not sure how long they give a player to claim their reward. I am pretty sure I lost out on it once after less than 24 hours. Since then I always make sure I claim on Monday morning.
I am so sorry to hear that @Athlea1207๐
I think I have seen couple more complaints about this issue today!! Please contact King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards.
** If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, you can use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
** If you are using a mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11 computer, you can send the complaint directly from your game.
Please let me know if you need any help with it ๐ซ๐ซ
when I try to claim the weekly rewards it took me straight to the next week without giving me my rewards which I am quite confident that I was first or second. I feel this is rather unfair
Yes I am and when I try to claim the weekly reward it starts on the next week immediately. Not giving me a chance to claim the the last week
Hello @Athlea1207๐ค A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, what is happening when you try to claim the rewards of the Weekly Race?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below๐ซ๐ซ