Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So instead of giving us the option to not do this mini game or getting rid of it after many complaints, it's been made more annoying and is the first thing you have to deal with when you open the game. Pretty sad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is anyone else getting the "You've bounced out of this challenge" screen as soon as they log in to the game, even if they're NOT playing Candy Royale? Furthermore, it seems that sequence now also displays every time I fail a level. Second only to being forced into Candy Royale in the first place, the "bounced out" screen is the most annoying thing about this feature, and refreshing the game (I play on Facebook) doesn't seem to get rid of it anymore.
If this is anything more than a glitch and is to become a permanent feature, I'm quitting the game for good. The fact that I'm stuck on an impossibly frustrating level will just be an opportune coincidence.