Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am trying to synch my account on my phone and each time I try to log in it says connection error. How do I resolve this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @RogerLea🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you experiencing this connection error only while trying to "sync" your account OR while doing other things too -- log in & log out; collecting prizes in the events, etc.,
Do you have both Facebook account and Kingdom account? Is that why, you are looking into syncing your accounts?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here