Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I play candy crush ad free
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are a few ways to get rid of ads from your game. Any purchase with real money will usually remove all ad related events and perks from a player's game within the next few days. Also I have found that by going into the privacy settings in the game it is possible to lose ads by choosing to "reject all" personalised ads. I think you can access this in settings, "my account" and "privacy and security". If this doesn't work, you could just play the game not utilising the prompts to watch ads. I did also find that in one of my games if I never pressed on the option to watch an ad to play on after a fail, this option did eventually stop showing up.
Hello @judymarla๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Let me give a shout out to one of our Community Friends @christinewupp to advice you with proper steps to remove Ads from your game, as she has successfully did it in her game ๐๏ธ