Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 8168 does not drop enough ✅ to make yellow candy. Is it ever possible to pass this level? There are only 17 moves to get 30 yellow candies after breaking all the blocks, there are not enough moves left.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only get 16 moves for this level. I tried so much to the point it’s not even fun anymore.
My board never has that many check marks drop and only has 17 moves. It takes nearly all moves just to clear the boxes. I did watch the videos and they have a lot more ✔️ than I ever get.
Hello @aumartin5🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you watch any YouTube videos to see how to remove the frosting and get the ✅ candies on to the board?
This video starts with 19 moves but, they were able to end the level with 4 moves remaining --> Candy Crush Saga Level 8168 No Boosters - YouTube
I will check with our Candy Community In-charge and see if there is a possibility to tweak the level! But, if the pass rate is good, then the Candy Studio won't do any changes!!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫