Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
a friend changed my profile name and I can't change it on Facebook, PC application or phone??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Judolf have you tried asking your friend to change your profile name back to your preferred choice?
As Christine mentioned this is also the case for the win app. If you don't have the profile yet for some reason and are under level 51 just wait a bit. Generally around level 51 is the first time you will get a profile "tutorial". Sometimes it is a few episodes later. You HAVE to have closed the app once around 51 for it to correctly trigger. It will the next time you open the app, usually after a few levels..
I'm not sure about Facebook as I use mobile, but when I click onto my player icon on the map screen I get the screen "profile" with all the inventory. On that screen there is a pink circle next to my name with a pen icon on it. Click on that and you should be able to change your name.