Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My ID is 12626335902
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using Huawei Nova 9, and I cam see a spinning circle but it never opens the neither do I get more move options.
Hello @Onish🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? Do you see a connection error message or a spinning circle while trying to make purchases?
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫