Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I HATE your new snakes - will quit playing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Usaja7 I am just wondering do you hate the Cobra Candy because it looks a bit like a snake, or do you hate it because it makes the game too hard?
Hi there @Usaja7 the snakes aren't new, they have been in the game a long time, but I guess you have just reached the first level in which they appear. I do remember one other post from a snake phobic complaining about these, but I don't think King will remove them from the game. I am sorry this means you will have to quit. They don't appear all that often, but keep popping up now and then in levels from here on.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting I will pass this feedback to the game Team